Patty Walsh Estate Planning
Estate Planning is Vital
“It may be a costly mistake to just think about it.”
Learn how you can protect loved ones with ‘A Living Trust.’ Without proper planning many estates get settled in ways that people did not intend.
Take Control of Your Future
A Living Trust?
What’s Wrong with my Will?
- A large percentage of people with Revocable Living Trusts will end up in Probate!
- Have recent changes in the HIPPA Law made your Powers of Attorney, Wills or Trusts obsolete? Find out!
- Learn what Probate is and how to avoid it.
- With a Revocable Living Trust your property will be distributed to you as you wish, not as the State Statutes dictate. Plus, your Assets will be transferred to your children in an orderly and timely manner per your wishes.
- Estate taxes and unnecessary costs can be eliminated or minimized, leaving more resources for your family.
- Guardianship, Conservatorship. . .how do I avoid Government involvement?
- Find out the benefits of an IRREVOCABLE FUNERAL TRUST – Offers flexibility for your family to choose any funeral home at your death.
Single Premium Life Insurance Product Income Tax Free upon death. Avoids probate Costs and Delays.
- Do you have an Asset Protection Plan? Find out how to reposition your Assets so they can grow and recover the Assets that have been lost.
Now is the time to create of update your Estate Plan.
Please do not let it be too late if something unexpected happened.
A free consultation for Estate Planning is available by appointment (a value of $300).
This is offered by the Law Firm of Oliver & Johnson, P.A.
Todd H. Johnson, P.A. of Oliver & Johnson, P.A. specializes in
Trusts, Wills and Estate Planning.
This has been his primary practice for over 27 years.
For a free consultation in the privacy of your own home contact our Estate Planner,
Pat Walsh (612) 840-0412
6465 Wayzata Boulevard
Minneapolis MN, 55426